[Fedora-xen] Xen kernel doesn't boot for me

Doug Eubanks admin at dougware.net
Thu Jul 12 13:18:08 UTC 2007

Any more ideas?  I added more RAM last night (up to 1.5gigs now) and it still loops on the same error.

Is the aic7xxx driver modular or is it built into the kernel?  The only thing attached to that device is my DLT tape drive, and I was thinking I could remove it from the modules.conf file, rebuild my initrd and see what happens.

Doug

  _____