[Fedora-xen] easy way to configure domU

Rob Dyke rob at comwifinet.com
Wed Jul 18 15:27:43 UTC 2007

I had previously... and now I look again (new shiny website)

"Whether you run a large datacenter, a campus lab, or just have a
handfull of machines on a home network, cobbler can help you perform
installations and updates faster."

I have 10 virtual machines over two physical machines.... no shared
storage (yet), nothing clustered, all manually created and managed. I
think that I can do everything I need to with virt-manager, kickstart...

I've been reading around the website - cobbler and koan will clearly
meet Asrai's needs

rob