[Fedora-xen] Problem installing xen guest on Fedora Core 7

Formoso, Travis Travis.Formoso at blueslate.net
Fri Jun 22 01:27:59 UTC 2007

Mike -

Is there a way to do this w/out using Virt-manager? I do not have a GUI installed on the server and the IT team does not put them on the servers.

If not I guess I can install the GUI and do the installs if I have to.

Thanks,

Travis

>Hi Travis,

>It *is* working. It's just that the console has gone graphical at that
>point.

>From a recent response I gave to someone with the same problem:

>1) Fire up virt-manager in dom-0. You'll see your guest running (xm and
>virsh will show it as blocked). From the 'view' menu, select the
>graphical console and you'll get your guest's login screen.

Mike

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
Blue Slate Solutions and the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.