[Fedora-xen] xen guest creation

Richard Henry rhenry56 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:56:12 UTC 2007

I'm having a problem creating a 2nd HVM SUSE guest on a Fedora 7 test 2
dom0.The 1st created just fine. (I've also created a Ubuntu guest just
fine I originally tried a fedora guest but no luck there)

I'm using virt-manager to control the process. As I try to create the
2nd guest the virt-manager window goes blank as well as the create
progress box. If I exit out of there and restart virt-manager the domain
shows running at about 50% CPU utilization. If I then go to the console
it shows booting from disk but no further progress. I've also tried
virt-install but no success. I'm sure it's something stupid I'm doing
but I haven't found anything similar on any list that I've looked at.

I'm running AMD 64x2 with SVM.

Thanks for any help.