[Fedora-xen] dummy network interface laptop configuration problem

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Sat Mar 24 14:54:56 UTC 2007

I suspect there's a formatting problem - when I tried to copy that
script from the html page it came out a little strange.
Instead of ;; I got  . . on one line and , , on the next.

Without seeing your script it's hard to guess - but I'd take a careful
look at the various quote marks and make sure that they are matched.
Here's the script I'm using - it works in a similar vein

You'll need to copy it into /etc/init.d and make sure that it's owned
and readable and executable by root

chkconfig virt-network --add
chkconfig virt-network on
service virt-network start