[Fedora-xen] Boot fails with 2.6.20-295.10.fc7

Langdon Stevenson langdon at lindenrow.com.au
Tue May 29 03:37:39 UTC 2007

Ok, have just read up on 64 bit Fedora and have concluded that (as I use
this machine as a day to day workstation) I probably can't switch to the
64 bit kernel easily.

I use quite a large mix of applications, so it is likely that the 64 bit
kernel will cause me other problems even if it fixes my Xen issue.  So
my strong preference is to stick with the 32 bit kernel

Regards,
Langdon