[Fedora-xen] Hide the host

mathieu rohon nooroon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:03:42 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'd like to use xen with fedora as host, and several OSes as guest (in fact
2).
The aim is to use the host as a router for the guests.
So i'd like to make the host as thin as possible, in order to provide most
power to the guest. Do you know a smart way to do so?

I'd also  like to hide the host from the user. When the user log in the
host, a script is launched, and the appropriated guest start in full screen.
Does anyone has already done something similar?

thanks for all.