[Fedora-xen] Creating multiple xen bridges

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Sat Aug 2 21:04:19 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 15:35 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:
> 2008/8/2 Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu <m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca>:
>
> > Change that line to this:
> >
> > (network-script network-bridge-wrapper)
> >
> > Then create the following custom script named, network-bridge-wrapper,
> > in the scripts folder:
>
> That seems reasonable, I've put the changes in place, but will delay
> rebooting the dom0 until later.

I know you asked for the "cleanest" way. Which may mean the normal Xen
way, but using /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts feels the cleanest and
most gender neutral to me.

It's nothing unique, but I edit /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp and change
"(network-script network-bridge)" to "(network-script /bin/true)". Then
configure ifcfg-brX and ifcfg-ethX appropriately.
http://tofu.org/drupal/node/25 like that.