[Fedora-xen] Installing FC9 guest on Centos 5 fails installing OO writer2latex

I've tried three times to install Fedora Core 9 as a PV guest on a Centos 5 host. Every time, it gets most of the way through the install, and then hangs on installing openoffice.org-writer2latex-0.5-2.fc9.i386.

The first two attempts were with the official FC9 DVD, and for the third I tried the Unity respin from 7/18/08.

Does anyone know what the problem could be? Alternatively, what useful information could I provide to this list? Thanks.

Ken