Re: [Fedora-xen] Installing FC9 guest on Centos 5 fails installing OO writer2latex

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 11:57 -0700, Kenneth Tanzer wrote:
> The VM guest is currently stuck, and won't shut down, even with a
> destroy.  I get the message below.  Is there any way to get rid of it
> short of rebooting?

As far as removing the domU. You might try 'xm destroy' and/or 'xm
delete' on the cmd line and then restart xend if 'virsh list --all' or
the virt-manager GUI is not showing what you would expect.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-xen/2008-June/msg00059.html