[Fedora-xen] Re: Creating VMs on Fedora Dom0 using config files

Sorry about all these emails. It was a gmail's server problem.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Marcel Damásio <marceldamasio gmail com> wrote:
Hello everybody!

I'm trying to create a Debian DomU on a Fedora Dom0.

I can't do this using virt-install and I don't know how to use config files to create a VM on a Fedora Dom0 (I just know on Debian Dom0, using xen-create-image script).

Could someone help me?

--
Marcel Damásio Moreira
9º período de Ciência da Computação - UFES