Re: [Fedora-xen] F10 crystal ball gazing

2008/8/17 Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik iki fi>:

> It looks like Xen 3.3.0 final might be released in a couple of days..
> assuming everything goes fine with rc5.

Yes, I've been looking at the mercurial tree, but haven't checked a
version out, would be easier if there were tarballs available for the
-rc versions, I'll probably try building it on a CentOS 5.2 host,
unfortunately I'm down to only one Fedora Xen host now.