[Fedora-xen] Is it possible to run F8-DomUs under Fedora 10-Dom0?

Hey,

I'm a bit confused, if it will be possible to run a F8-DomU on top of a Fedora10-Dom0?

Currently I'm using a Fedora8-DomU with PCI-Passthrough on a Fedora8-Dom0 for being able to use an ISDN-Card with badly designed drivers. And since the vendor's closed souce driver doesn't support kernel versions >= 2.6.22, it would be great, if i could still use that ISDN-Card in it's existing DomU without losing the benefits of upcoming Fedora 10.

Greets,

FvH