[Fedora-xen] RHEL Update Virt-Manager VNC Problems

Jim Klein jklein at saugus.k12.ca.us
Mon Dec 1 17:17:05 UTC 2008

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I did all that. Interestingly, it seems to be related to the subnet I am in (am using ssh to connect to the host.) I am investigating further, but it appears that If I am on the same subnet as the host, it works. I was working before on the other end of an ipsec tunnel, where I got no love. Pretty sure this all worked before, but will need to spend some more time digging to figure it out.