[Fedora-xen] Using Wireless Connection In KVM

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 17 22:39:03 UTC 2008

How can I get my Fedora 10 guest to use a wireless connection? Do I need
to configure a wireless "bridge" adapter? That is, if the wired adapter
bridge is ifcfg-eth0 referencing "br0" perhaps I need a second named
ifcfg-wlan0 referencing "br1"?

In short: does anyone have wireless working for Fedora 10, KVM guests?
If yes, can the configuration details be shared with me? I'm dying to
use wireless in my guest. Laptops were never meant for long trailing
wires if you ask me...

Thanks

Bob