[Fedora-xen] Two NICs

Augusto Castelan Carlson accarlson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:55:17 UTC 2008

Hello!

I'm running Fedora 8 with two network interfaces. I will have 2 guests. On
guest and the host (dom0) need to be connected through eth0 and the other
guest through eth1.

When I try to create a guest with virt-manager, in the network options for
"shared physical device", I have "peth0 (bridged eth0)" and "eth1 (not
bridged)".
Both the guest and the host will be connected to the same network:
Dom0: 172.16.1.2/24
Dom1: 172.16.1.3/24
Dom2: 172.16.1.4/24

What I need to change in the xen network scripts to make eth1 to be a
bridged interface?
How I set Dom0 be connected through eth0?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--
Augusto Castelan Carlson