[Fedora-xen] Re: Invalid file location given

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:52:29 UTC 2008

I've also tried copying the install CD to my Apache server in
/var/www/html/XP and giving the install URL as
http://68.42.182.214/XP
http://localhost/XP
http://localhost/XP/
http://localhost/XP/VRMHFPP_EN.iso

All of which work in my Firefox browser and all of which give me
invalid URL location here.