[Fedora-xen] Vlan woes

Mark Nielsen mnielsen at redhat.com
Sat Jan 12 01:55:34 UTC 2008

Dan,

Without knowing what you're running, I can't say for sure this will help
you or not... I do have a document I've written on how to do multiple
VLANs over bonded interfaces on RHEL 5.

www.certifried.com has the link to my doc (pdf and .odt).

If you're running RHEL 5, this document will probably help you a little.

Mark