[Fedora-xen] xen is not able to detect windows cd

srinivas d dsrinivasmail at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 14:07:56 UTC 2008

Sir,

Subject :{1. Not able to load windows on xen enabled
kernel of RHEL 5

         2.Able to load windows on xen enabled
kernel ON fedora 8 only on paralvirtulization mode.

         3. Able to load RHEL 5 (DOM 1) on xen enabled
kernel ON  RHEL 5 (DOM 0) on Fullvirtualation mode.}

I am trying to load window 2000 SERVER Enterprise,
choosing Full Virtualized and after detecting hardware
at Windows Setup it is getting stuck.

With following message at the bottom "setup is
starting windows"

Can you help in this regard.

NOTE WITH RHEL 5 DVD I AM ABLE TO LOAD DOM 1

regards,

MBOARD IS gigbyte and vt is enabled in bios and
the processor is inter core 2 due which supports VT.

D.Srinivas

D.Srinivas