[Fedora-xen] FC8 (x86_64) host FC8 new virtual system install hangs

I'm using the Virtual Machine Manager to create a new virtual system. I put the anaconda tree off of the DVD on an ftp server and point to it. I allocate 500M of memory and 20G of disk in a file. The anaconda install seems to go along fine until it starts to install packages and then it hangs. Has anyone else experienced this? Are there any tricks to getting this to work?