[Fedora-xen] How to change resolution above 1024x768 in guess OS?

Mark Hutchinson markhsa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:59:04 UTC 2008

RHEL 5 XEN
Virtualized guest is RHEL 3WS.

I can only get 1024x768 for max resolution in the guest.   I have 1600x1200
for real-estate on the monitor. I am using Virt-manager and getting the
screen for there.  If I crank up the resolution in my guest, it seems to
stop at 10x24x768(24 bit color )
This is using VNC to connect right?  Is there a config for that to set
connection resolution size?
The client is seen to have a cirrus logic video card with 8 Megs of RAM.

Anyone know a way to change this or to force at least 1280x1024 ( I would
prefer 1600x1200 )

Assistance appreciated!