Re: [Fedora-xen] problems with f9 guest on f8 dom0

Matt Cowan wrote:

I assume other people are successfully running f9 guests on f8 dom0?!

Hm, yesterday I even didn't manage to install it -- virt-install crashed immediately (while installing f8 guests worked fine), I wonder if it is currently supported(?).

(If it should I'll try again and file a bug then with details)

--
Regards,
Milos