[Fedora-xen] Plans for paravirt_ops kernel-xen

Pasi Kärkkäinen pasik at iki.fi
Sun Mar 9 12:09:26 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 08:36:39AM -0300, Itamar - IspBrasil wrote:
> I belive at the end of this year.

Hmm.. I think it's sooner..

Mark wrote like this:

"Work will continue on the Dom0 paravirt_ops effort for Fedora 10 and we
hope to introduce the first build to rawhide soon after Fedora 9 been branched."

I was just wondering when that actually is.. is it when F9 is released (29
April 2008) or sooner, perhaps after F9 beta freeze?

-- Pasi