[Fedora-xen] Paravirtual Windows Driver Binaries?

Emre ERENOGLU erenoglu at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:36:41 UTC 2008

Hi Dustin,

Please follow the mailing list for xen-users as there's a 0.9.0 version of
the drivers.

The binary releases never need compilation. I guess you are missing a point
here.

The only possibility that you would need to compile is if you download the
daily source code from the mercurial repository, but then even it's a
trivial task as you just say "bld" in the root directory of the driver
source code, after installing the latest WDK.

Emre

Emre Erenoglu
erenoglu at gmail.com