[Fedora-xen] Is pci-pasthrough enabled for F9 DomU?

snowcrash+xen@gmail.com schneecrash+xen at gmail.com
Tue May 13 23:31:30 UTC 2008

>  > *is* pci-passthru known/supposed to work in F9 DomU?
>
>  No.  Only  block, network and framebuffer devices were implemented in
>  the F9 DomU kernel.

argh. not what i was hoping to hear :-/ but, good to know (should it
be added to the 'release notes', above?), i've been spinning my wheels
here.

any rough sense for a 'when' it'll be back? soon-to-F10, i'd guess,
but *any* add'l guidance would be helpful ...

without it, back to F8 for a couple of DomUs.

thanks!