[Fedora-xen] backup domU - DomU in LV, FYI

Dustin Henning Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com
Mon May 19 15:14:20 UTC 2008

	I have created PVMs in LVM partitions in the past.  I assume that
HVMs would be similar.  I believe I was using CentOS 4 at the time, and I
had to use the complete /dev path instead of the shortcut you get used to
with most distros (including CentOS).  Also, I was using standard XenSource
rpm-installed manually-configured xen in runlevel 3, so I don't know if you
can do that through the Fedora tools or even with the Fedora Xen.  However,
you might give it a shot.  Unfortunately, I am not currently messing with
LVM, so I can't give you any kind of detail on this (such as an example
complete /dev path vs shortcut).
	Dustin