[Fedora-xen] Paravirtual Windows Driver Binaries?

Dustin Henning Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com
Wed May 21 15:48:34 UTC 2008

	You’re right.  I was confused.  The Install.txt in the 0.89 version
tells how to lay out the file structure, but the structure isn’t like that
for the binary version, because the install.bat moves files around, so the
EXE and DLL I was missing were actually just in another location.  The 0.90
version is apparently WDM instead of WDF, and the install documents are now
supposed to be in the XenWiki, but apparently aren't completed yet.  I am
going to see what I can figure out.  Thanks,
	Dustin