[Fedora-xen] Turning off virt-manager dhcp and dns

Stephen Johnston stephen.johnston at talktalk.net
Tue Nov 4 23:56:08 UTC 2008

Hi

I have virt-manager with a static ip'ed windows server 2003 and a win xp
client so I can play with active directory etc for work.  All under
Fedora 10 beta.

Can someone tell me if I can turn off the dhcp and dns in the
virt-manager framework (vibr0) as it is handing out an ip to my client
before the virtual windows server does.  I believe this is confusing the
issue when I try to join the client to my virtual windows domain.

I only wish the virt-manager to nat vibr0 to my physical nic so i can
provide the other config items from within my virtual network.

Thank you.

Stephen

--
Stephen Johnston                                            8 Lime Grove
Tel. +44 (0)1506 437766                                     Craigshill