[Fedora-xen] Beginner in Xen

Guys,

My name is Rodrigo Menezes, I'm Fedora Ambassador from Brazil and love virtualization. I never used Xen, always worked with VirtualBox, Vmware and MS Virtual Server. Now I'd like to dedicate my time to work with Xen Server.

My first assign is to create a leacture to present in events in Brazil, but I wanna start from the begining. Can you provide me some important documentation to start studying?

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes
Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger http://br.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/