[Fedora-xen] rawhide domU on RHEL5.2 dom0?

I can't seem to make a rawhide domU work on a RHEL5.2 dom0, because
virt-install doesn't think that there's a valid tree.  Looking at it,
there is indeed no images/xen in the tree, are we using the standard
kernel for DomU's now, or is F10 not going to be supported as a domU?

This is on x86_64.