Re: [Fedora-xen] rawhide domU on RHEL5.2 dom0?

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 09:02 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 4:19 AM, Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com> wrote:

Cole has been backporting the patches and 5.3 should be able to be able
to install Fedora 10.

Doh, yeah - libxc needs support for loading bzImage kernels:

 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/457199

Do we know when 5.3 will be out, or if these patched packages will be available before then? I am concerned that we might be left with a period of time where there won't be any supported Redhat or Fedora platform to run Xen guests, and of course the lack of current support in RHEL is reducing the testing that Fedora 10 xen is getting.

	Michael Young