Re: [Fedora-xen] xen kernel with dom0 in Fedora 10?

Paul Wouters a écrit :
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Jean-Noel Chardron wrote:

Extending the Fedora 8 lifecycle would impose an extra support burden on all
Fedora package maintainers that is not really practical.  If you
need a long term deployable Xen host, then really you should be looking
at RHEL-5 or CentOS-5 depending on whether you need commercial support
(RHEL) or not (CentOS).

Daniel
is there a way to do a upgrade from fedora 8 to RHEL5 or CentOS with the
dvdrom of the distribution ?

don't you have your guests on a seperate partition? Then you'd only need that
partition and /etc/xen. Your dom0 should not be doing anything else :)
I wanted to say upgrade the dom0 not the domU, so I re-ask : Is there a way to upgrade the dom0 from fedora 8 to CentOS ?

Paul