Re: [Fedora-xen] Problem with DomU networking

Veli-Pekka Kestilä wrote:

Hi,

I have following problem with paravirtualised setup:

- Have Fedora 7 Dom0 (Yeah I know it's old, but haven't gotten client to upgrade it yet to CentOS)
   - DomU is CentOS5.2

On testing environment everything works fine, but in production CentOS can't get ip-addess from Dom0 Strange thing is that FC7 client works without a problem with exactly same xen config

From logs I can see that dhcpd server running on Dom0 sees the DHCPREQUEST messages and answers to them, but DomU never recives them.
Small addition:

With fixed ip everything works and what I saw from tcpdump it seems that only servers DHCP-responses to client get lost inside the bridge.

Greetings,
Veli-Pekka