[Feedhenry-raincatcher] RainCatcher project is moving

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Tue Aug 15 12:01:18 UTC 2017

Dear RainCatcher Community

We are glad to announce that the RainCatcher team are currently working on
a new and improved version of *RainCatcher* / *WFM platform*. After some
consultations with our community and development team we decided to leave
RainCatcher Tech Preview repositories and move to completely new repository
structure. In this process we have migrated only a subset of the modules
that are available in TechPreview. The new version of RainCatcher is now
available as three github repositories:

- Raincatcher-Core
<https://github.com/feedhenry-raincatcher/raincatcher-core>

Repository that contains all of the supported modules and demo server.

- Raincatcher-Angularjs
<https://github.com/feedhenry-raincatcher/raincatcher-angularjs>

Repository that contains angular.js user interface for Raincatcher..

We are working actively on moving to a new user interface and we are going
to provide more than one UI implementation.

- Raincatcher-Docs
<https://github.com/feedhenry-raincatcher/raincatcher-docs>

This repository will contain RainCatcher documentation

Work on the new RainCatcher is still in progress but we encourage everyone to
leave feedback or contribute.
<https://github.com/feedhenry-raincatcher/raincatcher-core/issues>
RainCatcher overview:

New version of RainCatcher brings a new set of improvements based on
developers feedback.

The main changes compared to beta are as follows:

   -

   Removed mediator pattern used in beta
   -

   Fully object oriented approach (Classes and Interfaces)
   -

   TypeScript native (for better documentation and developer experience)
   -

   All modules in single repository (core), multiple choice for user
   interfaces.

Contributing:

RainCatcher is a complete open source solution and we welcome any
contributions you may have. Such as:

- Creating a new issue/PR with suggestions

- Contribute to the documentation

- Start working on any of the available community tickets
<https://github.com/feedhenry-raincatcher/raincatcher-core/issues>

As we are still supporting the beta version of the framework, all the older
RainCatcher repositories will be available until all our customers and
community have had an opportunity to migrated to the new version. Please
note that the new version is still in progress, with a large amount of work
focused now on bug fixing and documentation.

Regards

RainCatcher Team!

WOJCIECH TROCKI

Red Hat Mobile <https://www.redhat.com/>