Re: [Freeipa-devel] updates and deletes

Rob Crittenden wrote:
We don't have to strictly follow this model, just laying out one possibility. We can also have 3 functions: add_attr, update_attr and del_attr. That might be simpler at the expense of verbosity (particularly over XML-RPC).
What is update_attr intended to do? Single value add/delete?

For deletes/inactivations I need to know what attribute(s) to set/unset.
The inactivation scheme used by the console and the DS scripts uses a role based attribute scheme. It would be good to use that for compatibility, but ultimately it sets the nsAccountlock attribute in the entry to "true."

--
Pete