[Freeipa-devel] [ANN] Milestone 6 release

Karl MacMillan kmacmill at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 18:07:51 UTC 2007

I've released Milestone 6 to http://freeipa.org. This release should
include all of the features that will be in version 1.0 and is ready for
wider testing. I'm certain that there are plenty of bugs to find and
fix, but the main development work is done.

We'll start the Fedora submission process soon to get all of the pieces
in place so that when the final 1.0 release is made it will be available
in Fedora immediately. We would also like to see this packaged for other
distributions. If anyone is interested on working on that please let me
know.

I'll also put up a Fedora 8 repo early in January.

Thanks to everyone that worked so hard to get us to this point.

Karl