[Freeipa-devel] ipa-cli examples

Jerome Fenal jfenal at redhat.com
Tue Jul 3 18:50:32 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 04 juillet 2007 à 03:25 +0900, Masato Taruishi a écrit :
> Hi, FreeIPA guys.

Hi all,

> Sorry about my stupid mail. I'm new to FreeIPA, but
> instersted in this project.
>
> I couldn't find the design detail but I experimentally
> wrote a simple flexible library to manage LDAP, and others,
> entries and some tools using the library in this weekend.
> It's a very quick implementation, poor feature and needs
> refactoring, but if it's useful for this project, I'd like
> to contribute these tools.

Hey this is interesting, even standalone.
Interestingly enough, I was also trying on my (too few) spare time the
same (but with a language I know, Perl).
You can see my quick start on
http://search.cpan.org/dist/POSIX-Account-LDAP/

Maybe it would be interesting to share ideas around the configuration
file, as it seems we have quite the same approach.

I even have a test suite in it, that may be shared with other projects
and used also to assess coverage of the code.

Regards,

J.
--
Jérôme Fenal, RHCE               Tel.: +33 1 4191 2342
Service delivery manager         Mob.: +33 6 8806 5115
http://www.redhat.fr/                jfenal at redhat.com
Red Hat France SARL         Siret n° 421 199 464 00056
171, avenue Georges Clémenceau    92024 Nanterre Cedex

SOA : Red Hat est le moyen Simple, Ouvert et Abordable
pour moderniser votre infrastructure IT traditionnelle