Re: [Freeipa-devel] things to be stored

Jon Stanley wrote:
On 11/2/07, Simo Sorce <ssorce redhat com> wrote:

The current hardcoded version, in python, looks like:

         schema = [
           { 'label': 'See Also',
             'field': 'seeAlso',
             'required': 'true', } ,
           { 'label': 'O O O',
             'field': 'o',
             'required': 'false', } ,
         ]

That was another one of my UI questions - why is 'See Also' required?
What are you supposed to put there?  I assume that these get populated
into LDAP attributes?

We can probabably disable that. It is just a demonstration of custom fields.

rob