[Freeipa-devel] issues with new ipa admin web interface

David O'Brien david.obrien at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 08:10:05 UTC 2007

The new interface doesn't give any indication of which fields are
mandatory. I filled in what I thought looked necessary, but "email" and
"see also" are also currently required. You don't discover this until
after you have clicked "add person", and you get validation errors.

Still trying to resolve the "GSSAPI Authorization error" too. I ran
kinit admin and got a ticket before trying any of this, but there is
still a fly in the ointment somewhere...

cheers
--
/david