[Freeipa-devel] logging in as different users?

David O'Brien david.obrien at redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 07:33:26 UTC 2007

More information:

I ssh'd to the server, ran kinit admin and browsed to the server using a
different Firefox profile. Got logged in as admin

A little while later (20mins) I closed the browser on the server itself,
reopened and connected again, and now it says logged in as admin.

So, I'm actually logged in to the IPA server as admin in two different
locations. Does this open up the potential for collisions or is it a
case of "First in is the winner"? What notification is there likely to
be?  I haven't tried anything yet...