[Freeipa-devel] Changing krbprincipalname

I'm working on the rdn change and have run into a problem: I can't change the krbprincipalname and still authenticate.

If I try to change the krbprincipalname and authenticate with it I get:

kinit(v5): Client not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials

It doesn't make a lot of sense to change the uid but not the principal name. I assume I have to change something else but I've no idea what.

rob