Re: [Freeipa-devel] Re: things to be stored

Simo Sorce wrote:

This schema might do it:
http://simo.fedorapeople.org/ipa-config-schema.ldif

Rich I'd like a comment from you as well if you have time.

This is working fine but, of course, I need more.

I need:

ipaGroupSearchFields
ipaSearchLimit (# of records to search as opposed to a time limit)

I've implemented ipaUserSearchFields, ipaSearchTimeLimit, ipaHomesRootDir. ipaDefaultLoginShell and ipaDefaultPrimaryGroup on the server side (e.g. it fetches the config and uses the values).

Just need to do custom fields and finish the UI to edit these values.

rob