Re: [Freeipa-devel] containers

Simo Sorce wrote:
Ok you just got it wrong, in this context namespaces == objectClasses in
LDAP, the tree is not.

Every book I've read on LDAP uses tree structure to partition data, I guess they got it wrong too :-)

An objectClass is equivalent to a struct not a namespace. That's like saying all variables of type X can only be stored in the same global array.

--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>