[Freeipa-devel] Service Discovery across domains and realms

In an "ideal" setup, that is, with DNS configured and working properly,
etc., should ipa clients be able to discover servers in different
domains or realms?

e.g. I have both SYDNEY.REDHAT.COM and BRISBANE.REDHAT.COM set up and
they both have an IPA server running. When I install a client, will it
only see the server that is in the same domain as itself?

If there are two ipa servers in a single domain, will the client prompt
for which one to join?

thanks
--

David O'Brien <mailto:daobrien redhat com>
RHCT