Re: [Freeipa-devel] default email is user@foo.bar in latest build

David O'Brien wrote:
I've never come across this before.

Normally when I add a user the default email address is user mydomain com

In the latest build, this has become user foo bar

The only place I remember seeing foo.bar was in /etc/ipa/ipa.conf but
this is still configured the way it was before. Where is this value
coming from?

It comes from a call to ipa.config.config.default_realm (which is generated from /etc/ipa/ipa.conf). I'm not sure why something would have changed unless we aren't creating /etc/ipa/ipa.conf anymore.

Simo, any ideas?

rob