[Freeipa-devel] SASL whoami

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 14:16:17 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 10:10 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> It appears that a SASL connection cannot be rebound. It fails with no
> error logged in FDS, it just closes the connection.

Ahh right! And I knew about that, stoopid memory :)

> I've got a patch that binds and unbinds with each get/release
> connection. We can address caching in the future. At least this code
> isn't buggy.

Well if I have to play the role of the devil you know there is always
the chance of a drop just after the bind, but at least retrying a failed
operation will not fail as we will re-establish the connection.

> I'll get a patch out later this morning.

Green light from me, thanks for taking care of this.
simo.