[Freeipa-devel] gui not packaged

Karl MacMillan kmacmill at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 15:26:34 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 22:24 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> I just noticed that we aren't packaging the TurboGears GUI.

Minor detail.

> Now that I think about it, I'm not sure where we should put it.
>
> Any bright ideas?

No bright ideas, but doesn't this somewhat depend on how we are going to
deploy this? If we are going to sit behind apache then perhaps some
apache related location is appropriate. Otherwise, I'm not sure. I don't
think in the python site-lib (like the setup.py that is there would do)
is a good idea.

Karl