[Freeipa-devel] kinit problem

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Wed Dec 17 09:27:30 UTC 2008

Dear Simo,

I have checked ipa_kpasswd daemon it was running but krb5kdc daemon was
stopped. Then I have start krb5kdc daemon and I have still getting
previous error messages.

After that I have restart daemons following order:
   - /etc/init.d/krb5kdc restart
   - /etc/init.d/ipa_kpasswd restart

Then the > kinit admin at RMWG.MN command was worked fine.

The krb5kdc daemon is not working when I restart my freeIPA server. Then
I have manually restart above 2 daemons after that I have success to
access my freeIPA server.

Simo, what I should do to solve my problem completely.

Thanks and best regards,
B. Mendbayar