[Freeipa-devel] CentOS binaries/repositiory

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 20:17:30 UTC 2008

Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 14:37 -0500, Marc Richards wrote:
>> Are you guys planning on releasing binaries and/or setting up a yum
>> repository for CentOS?  If so, will it be done through EPEL or
>> distributed via freeipa.org?
>
> Actually we have never discussed about this,
> something we need to think about I guess.
>
> Simo.

The biggest hurdle I see is that it will require much more than just the
ipa packages. Also required will be TurboGears and its dependencies, a
newer krb5 with the spnego fixes and krb5-server-ldap will need to be
built. Plus python-kerberos, python-krbV, python-pyasn1 and perhaps a
couple others that I'm missing.

rob