[Freeipa-devel] solved + next problem :-(

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Wed Jul 9 06:22:24 UTC 2008

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for you response and kind help.

I have solved my problem it was I haven't use firefox from a console
which is defined KRB5_CONFIG=/etc/krb5_ipa.conf variable. It means I
have successes when I use /usr/sbin/firefox command from KRB5_CONFIG
variable defined console.

Thank you again Rob!

Now I trying to configure my LAN's clients to joining our freeIPA
server.

With kind regards,
Byambaa Mendbayar